Friday, October 23, 2009

Christmas Glitter


Who doesn't love a present wrapped up all glittery and pretty?! This was going to be for a shoebox swap that I'm participating in on Sunday, but I decided against it. They probably wouldn't like me very well for making them doodle on the greeting. KWIM?
For this card, I used the Night and Day DSP and Real Red. After adhering the 5/8" Grosgrain to the layers, I put sticky strip across the ribbons and pressed it down on my black Chunky Glitter. The medallion was made with my Sweet Season stamp set, a couple of punches, and a red Rhinestone Brad.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. Oh, they would have loved this for the swap! Have fun, can't wait to see the different samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black white and red are my new favorite Christmas colors!!!
    I always love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Julie...this is sooo pretty!!! Such a striking color comgo and I'm sooo lovin all the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete