Saturday, October 31, 2009

Easy Masculine Birthday

This is a fun and quick masculine birthday card. I used the Color Spritzer for the dots around the main image. I used eyelets on the lower corner of the Creamy Caramel, laced some Hemp Twine through it and tied it off. This was a project for last night's workshop and for next Friday's workshop. Seems like no matter who I talk to, they need masculine ideas. For some reason that's more challenging than feminine cards. Maybe that's because we enjoy the feminine colors and papers more? Anyway, hope this helps get your imagination going for quick cards.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Julie Julie Julie! Had not had a chance to do blog hopping until today!! Now that we have an extra hour! Woot!! Checking out all your work and I'm loving this stuff!! All your digital art is blowing me away!! I have the SW, but just can't get going with it! I am going to stalk your work!!

    You're right about masculine cards I think, it must be cuz were more attracted to the girlie colors!! Great sample for the Masculine pile GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card, Julie....such great colors and I love how you used the eyelets and the twine!!! Masculine cards are the hardest to make, for sure!!! I love all your digi scraping projects, too....you need to come over and give me lessons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete