Thursday, October 29, 2009

Workshop Christmas Cards

Here are two Make & Take cards for tomorrow night's workshop. I just love the Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Papers and this sheet is no exception. I've stamped the snowflakes on Whisper White cardstock in Soft Suede with the center spotlighted. Doesn't that Clear Rhinestone Brad really finish it off nicely? Love the bling!! The background snowflakes were stamped off a both once and twice to make sure that they stayed in the background. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is punched with the Word Window Punch and framed on the Modern Label Punch.
Here's the second card. This is a super easy and quick. This was inspired by one of the cards posted on the demonstrator side of the Stampin' Up! website. The window was made by sending my cardstock through the Big Shot with my Movers & Shapers Curly Label die and the sentiment was punched with the coordinating Curly Label Punch. I sent the main cardstock and the Old Olive strip through the Big Shot with my Finial Press Texturz Folder. It's tied off with some Sleigh Bells ribbon (from the Holiday Mini Catalog).

Well, I hope the guests love these cards tomorrow night. I sure had a lot of fun making them!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



4 comments:

  1. They are both so beautiful, Julie!! Don't you just love that embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I wish I were coming to your workshop, Julie--these cards are fantastic! I think I'm gonna have to case your embossed card using thie petals-a-plenty folder. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Julie! The snowflake is so elegant, perfect touch with the rhinestone brad!! And I love the texture of the Holly Jolly card!! What great make and takes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such wonderful cards, Julie....I love how you stamped the snowflake in layers and your red card with the embossed background looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete