Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kids at the Beach


My friend Erika and I took all of our kids +1 extra camping. This was a couple of years ago, but I've never gotten around to scrapping it. How exciting to finally have them put together. What a wonderful memory! My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! made it very easy to complete this page. It might have taken 10 minutes, after figuring out how to embellish. Did you notice the cute little ladybugs crawling around on the page?

Hostesses during the months of October and November have the chance to buy this at half price. Contact me for more information.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. Julie, I can't believe this took only 10 minutes!! What a fabulous page! I was so involved with the kids I didn't notice the ladybugs. Thanks for pointing them out!! And keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really fun page..... I'm still struggling with MDS, but it's coming along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling page! Of course with cute models like that. . . .

    ReplyDelete