Saturday, September 18, 2010

Autumn Splendor

I just had to show you my beautiful calla lily. We had such a wet summer, that most of my callas didn't get a chance to bloom, but this little beauty did. I love the shape and elegance of the calla lily. It's one of my favorite flowers. I hope we get a few more brave flowers before the frosts start up. Now to pick up this color combo and make something of it. I dare you to try, too! :-)


And this little pumpkin was made with 12 strips of 3" x 1/2" Cajun Craze cardstock. The leaves are stamped with the leaf from Autumn Harvest. It's one of the decorations that I'm making for my World Card Making Day party. And for once, my alder leaves came in handy! (Usually they are just pests.) So what have you made to reflect the beautiful colors of nature lately? I'd love to see what you've made. Feel free to leave a link to a public gallery in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment: