Saturday, September 25, 2010

Projects for Upcoming World Cardmaking Day Party

 I'm getting really excited to have a fun day here next week Saturday.  This scrunched up flower is something that I'll be teaching.  I can't find the blog that I saw the instructions on, so if it was yours, please let me know!  I'd love to give you credit.  I really love the way the Vanilla Smooch Spritz makes this flower sparkle.  I'll share the full card next week.
 And you've seen this card already, but wanted to include it in this post since it will be a Make and Take at the party.
And these sweet little purse cards are the other Make and Take.  They're super easy to make, using the Scallop Oval XL die and the Big Shot.

So, if you haven't RSVP'd to the event yet, please let me know!  If you live out of town and would still like to make the projects, you can purchase the paper, instructions and accessories supplies for these two projects for $5, including shipping.   Just email me at the address on the upper left and we'll iron out the details.  If you also need the stamp sets for the birthday card, click on the catalog link, select me as your demonstrator and purchase the On Your Birthday and Hello Again stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous group of projects, Julie! Sure to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty projects, Julie--I love the smoosh/ched flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Julie! These are all fabulous! Love the big rose flower and the CAS card and the cute purses and and and!! Great job with all of these! Love the new look of your blog too, thought I'd hit the wrong place for a second there!! Hugs to you GF!! Hope all is well!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete