Saturday, September 11, 2010

Teabag Holder Gift

Do you like making 3-D projects? Well, I'm really liking this one. I started with the 3D071 challenge from Stampin' Addicts. I used a Bigelow tea bag so I increased the main piece of cardstock to 8 1/2" x 3 3/4" and scored at 2" and 5 1/4". The decorative pieces measure 3 3/8" x 2 7/8", 3 1/4" x 2 3/4", 3" x 2 1/2", and 2 3/4" x 2 1/4". This teabag holder was a great excuse to use my cute new Two-Step Owl punch. He's sitting on the branch from the Two-Step Bird punch, another one of my favorites. Isn't he adorable???!!!!! If you've seen him and haven't decided if you need him yet, YOU DO! :-)
Ok, so please ignore the fact that this picture is sideways. Everything we tried just didn't work. We even went into the html and nothing worked. Grrrr... Anyway, the flap is covered by a couple of strips made with the new Tasteful Trim XL Die from Stampin' Up! It's a great tool for the new material that Stampin' Up! is offering in the Holiday Mini Catalog, and that material is beautiful, BTW. I left the designer paper mostly undecorated so that I can put a message there for the recipient. Tucked inside the flap is one of my favorite flavors of herbal tea ... Ginger Snappish ... which is only available seasonally, unless you order online off of Amazon. Wouldn't it be fun to give this to a new mom, teacher, or anyone else who needs a moment to relax and unwind? And just think of the many ways that you could decorate it.

Well, thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station. Hope to see you again soon.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment: