Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello Again

Do you have a lot of Designer Series Paper scraps hanging around?  Well, I sure do!  I've been on a mission to clean up my scrap room this week.  (Some of you know what a job that is going to be!)  I've had these 3 scraps hanging around so that I could eventually make a card with them.  Well, clean up day includes getting rid of the piles...so I made a card while I was cleaning up! 

Hello Again, On Your Birthday, Poppy Parade, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White)
And I like it so much, that we'll be making it at my World Card Making Day party next week.  I love the sweet colors in this Designer Series Paper (Build A Bear Pawsitively Prints II) and don't you just love having the color scheme already planned for you?  At the party, we'll probably texture the background Celery after we stamp it. 

As you know, I've been changing the layout and design of my blog.  I hope you're finding it easier to locate what you're looking for.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.  Stamping wishes to you all.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment: