Friday, October 1, 2010

Apparently, Landscape Orientation is Working....

Ok, so I can't share with you the cards that are Portrait style, but I can share this one with you.  Grrr....  I used the retired Slumber Party DSP on the squares.  I will be sharing how to make this gorgeous flower with my World Card Making Day guests tomorrow and then I will post the instructions for you.  I sure wish that I could find the blog where this technique was shown, but alas, I can't find it back.  So...if this was from your blog or you know where it was posted, please let me know! 
The greeting is from Because I Care, a beeeeeeeeeautiful Hostess Level 1 stamp set.  The frame behind it was cut with the Big Shot and the Matchbox XL Die.  the pearls are the new adhesive backed half pearls.  These are the BEST!!!!  Seriously, this could be one of your cheapest and best investments in your card making supplies!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.  I'm hoping that I'll have better news about the photos soon!

Blessings,
Julie

Recipe:  Because I Care stamp set. Sahara Sand & Riding Hood Red cardstock.  Modern Label, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle and Fancy Flower punches. Big Shot and Perfect Details texturz plate.  Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz and Basic Pearls.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment