Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My BFF's Color Challenge

My wonderful friend Joanne is the hostess of the Color Combination challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers.com.  What an honor, but she so TOTALLY deserves it.  So, in honor of my friend, Joanne, who TOTALLY deserves this honor, I've used Tote-Ally Tess and the Morning Cup sets.  The color challenge is Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, and Blushing Bride.  At first I didn't quite know what to do with it and then I got this idea to make Tess into an espresso waitress.  After cutting out the oval and frame from Very Vanilla, I sponged the frame in Crumb Cake and then spritzed it with Log Cabin Smooch Spritz from Stampin' Up!  The serving tray is the smaller oval, cut down a bit and sponged on the edges.  I also cut the top half of the apron off of the Tote-ally Tess apron.  A few brads and retired DSP and this girl is ready to serve!  Hope you like her!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. How pretty, Julie....your coloring on that adorable image is beautiful and I LOOOVE the background scalloped oval!!! It looks just like cork!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! this is adorable! Love everything about it!
    Blessings to you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete