Monday, October 4, 2010

Paper Flower Scallop Circle Bouquet

Ever need a bouquet and hate to have the flowers die right away?  Here's an idea.  A guest at a workshop showed me how she cut many flowers at once with her Cricut ... and then I told her how easy that would be with the Big Shot and the Bigz dies.  I used some of my retired colors for this project (yoyo yellow, crushed curry, ruby red, only orange, really rust), cut out 4 scallops for each flower, snipped into the centers, folded the petals both directions, then used pop-up glue dots to attach them to floral tape covered wooden dowels from H.D.  The centers are 1" and 1 1/4" punched circles.  Super easy and I'll have this bouquet all season long!  Yes!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower bouquet, Julie, and a great way to use up those retired papers!!!! Thanks for the inspiration...I'll have to make some of these beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the kind of bouquet for me, I can't kill it! So beautifully done, Julie. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! how cheery! I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete