Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cleaning Up the Scraps Again

Crazy for Cupcakes, Snowflake Spot, Only Orange, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds
 Remember this DSP?  It's from about 5 years ago.  I always really liked it, but just didn't use it up.  Well, in my efforts to de-clutter (if that's ever possible!) the scrap room, I determined to use this piece up.  I made two identical cards and I also used some retired colors.  That's a good thing, if you've ever seen my stash of retired cardstock!

Dasher, Baja Breeze
And here's another card made from a stray piece of DSP.  I loved this DSP when it was current and now that the Baja Breeze color is back, I plan on using more of it up!  This card was made specifically to send to the child in Indonesia that we support through Compassion International.  We have sponsored MANY children over the last 20 years and are still blessed to see the difference that a few dollars and some letters can make.  What an amazing blessing!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings to you!
Julie

Countdown to Christmas:  80 days
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. What a great layout to use for highlighting the designer paper!! I may have to borrow this idea. I am on a mission to use up most of my dp before buying any more. Unless of course it is too awesome to resist. Must not look at the next mini... must not look at the next mini...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your Baja Breeze card, Julie--and won't your child in Indonesia be thrilled by it too. Great card for a wonderful purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super pretty! two enthusiastic thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete