Sunday, February 13, 2011

Josh's Birthday Cupcake

We celebrated my nephew's birthday last Sunday just before the Super Bowl started.  It's hard to believe he's eight already!  I was cleaning up the scrap room (aka crap room!) and found this fun retired DP, which inspired the color scheme of the card.  I didn't want a traditional scallop edge, so I punched three scalloped ovals and glued them to the back.  My nephew loved the saying on here and on the inside, it said, "There's something special about your birthday.  Must be you."  He thought that was pretty cool, too!  Both sayings are from the new Buils-a-Cupcake stamp set.  The scalloped square is from the Two Scalloped Squares Bigz Die and the cupcake is punched with the Build-a-Cupcake punch. 

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station. 

Blessings,
Julie

p.s.  I typed this whole thing one-handed, since my sweet kitty was laying on my arm.  Just thought you might enjoy hearing about that.  :-)
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment