Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Making Wrapping Paper

Oh yes, I do love making my own wrapping paper.  A few years ago I bought a roll of freezer paper from Costco.  It's a bit thin, so you either have to wrap it around a few times or else you can first wrap white tissue around your gift.  I layered it a few times here...that's why you can see the lighter hearts.  The heart is from Punch Potpourri, a Level 1 Hostess Stamp Set and the branch swirl is from Sweet Summer, a Sale-A-Bration set that I happen to LOVE.  We gave this gift to the boys for Valentine's Day.  They were quite surprised that they were getting a Blu-Ray Toy Story 3 movie.  Yay!  And then it was movie night...a fun way to spend Valentine's Day.

I hope you had fun on Valentine's Day, whether it was with loved ones or serving others.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment