Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Award!


I was sent this award by my wonderful friend, Joanne, aka sleepyinseattle! She's so sweet! I love her stamped creations and how she's able to pump out so much...amazing! Joanne, can I be you when I grow up? She sent me this awhile ago, but that was before I was following a lot of blogs. So, I'm sorry Joanne for the delay, but thank you for the honor!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Ok, so here are the 6 random things about me:

1. I love to read. My most recent favorite is "The Yada Yada Prayer Group" by Neta Jackson.

2. My husband calls me the Christmas Queen. I have about 26 boxes of Christmas decorations, most of which are for my Dept. 56 Dickens Village.

3. I've had the honor of preparing some programs for funerals in our church recently. It fills me with a great sense of gravity and service, because I want it to be something special and to make the load that the family is carrying lighter.

4. I have a hard time using the color More Mustard in my stamping creations. I'm trying to get over it, LOL.

5. I used to have 40+ house plants, but now my time is taken between stamping and the computer.

6. I'm a recovering OCD person. I used to have to have all of my CD's in genre, then by artist, then in chronological order. My 3 sons cured me of that one after they pulled them all down hundreds of times! Now, there's no order in my life!


Here are the blogs that I'm tagging:

Diane's Designs

Stampin Maniac

Me Time

Bytes From Barb

Carrie Stamps

Scrap Everything

OK! There you go. Now I have to let everyone know.....

Blessings,

Julie

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment