Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sneak Peek of SAB - Possible Idea for the Tea Party

Good Morning! I dropped the boys off at school and now it's time to post another card idea. This is for a shoebox swap that I'm going to on Sunday. The photo isn't very good, so please ignore the quality of the pic.
I folded my Pink Pirouette cardstock in half, then placed on the Top Note Die with the fold of the cardstock just below the top perforations. I repeated that with the Designer Paper from Sale-A-Bration. (Yes, this is a sneak peek!) I cut along the perforated line on the Designer Paper and smoothed out any roughness with my sanding block. The white greeting is a SAB stamp set - isn't it cute???!!! It's called Yummy. I love this one. I stamped it in Whisper White Craft after rubbing my Embossing Buddy across it. I sprinkled White Embossing Powder over it and heated until melted. Next, I used my cute embosslit for the Closes to Cocoa and Pink Pirouette flowers. I used a couple of Mini Glue Dots on the backs to adhere them to the DP, tied a bow and attached that with a Mini Glue Dot. Voila! A very simple and sweet card. This would also double great for a bag topper for Valentine's Day. Ok, off to cut the cardstock for this swap. Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. is the top note die from the big shot? or is it a really big punch? This is really cute. I am so horrible I have made a handwritten two sided wishlist and cant wait to see the SAB mini catalog. I got the new catalog preview mini catalog and thought it was the SAB catalog and then I was sad. silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...sooo cute. I'm going to have to make a similar one :)
    Good Job!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete