Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Awards! Cool!




How cool is this? Julie Temple sent me these awards - it totally made my day! I especially like the Fabulous award because it reminds me of a great new stamp set that is seriously high on my wish list!

So here are the rules:

First, list 5 addictions of mine. (only five???!!! Oiy!)

1. My computer!
2. Rubber Stamps (uh...yeah...like you couldn't tell LOL!)
3. Playing Games. I love board, card, computer, Wii,.... My newest love is Wii Fit. My current online fav is Coffee Rush at Big Fish Games.
4. Singing and Music. It lightens my spirit. I love to listen to Contemporary Christian music because the words repeat in my head and helps me praise God all day long. It's a great attitude adjustor. I find myself singing or humming softly, even in stores. (I do get a lot of heads turning my way, like people aren't used to seeing others be visibly joyful or something.)
5. Camping. I'm not a dirt or backpack camper. We have a pop-up tent trailer. I like to go places that have beautiful grass. That way the floor of the trailer stays decently clean and I can walk around barefoot. Maybe walking around barefoot should be one of my top 5's, because I even garden barefoot! (Gross when I step on a slug.) Camping is even better when we go with family, which happens at least twice a year.

Now I need to pass on the awards to 5 deserving blogs, link them, and let them know:

1. Joanne - she's a wonderful stamping friend. I do love our stamping playdates and her amazing talent helps me to reach a little farther in my creations.
2. Sharon - my wonderful & fun upline. It amazes me that she has any time to stamp and be an upline - she's crazy busy with her family. I don't know how she manages.
3. Diane - I love her stamping ideas. I love her blog. I've never met her, but the emails we've exchanged make me think she's very sweet.
4. Barb - My wonderful online friend who's been through so much and still finds some time to stamp and blog. I admire her perseverance.
5. Janet - I've met her once and exchanged emails with her. I love her stamping. We're sidelines, but live in different states.

Wow! It wasn't easy just listing 5. I could go on and on. Now I'm going to go let these wonderful people know about their awards.

Blessing,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Julie, thanks so much for the honor and for your very kind words. I am so glad I have been accepted as part of your demo family, it has been a joy, a blessing, and an inspiration to me.
    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks! I'm honored to be included in such a great group.

    ReplyDelete