Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another new stamp set that I LOVE!!


O what a happy set this is! It's called Branch Out. You stamp the tree, then decide what else it needs. I added leaves in 3 different colors, a tire swing, bird house, and a red bird. I sponged the grass and the sky, then called it a card! The texture plate used on the Artichoke and Kraft is Grass from Fiskars. I can hardly wait to get my hands on the SU! texture plates next month. I used Happy Everything for the sentiment, pierced a line underneath the words, sponged a bit of Artichoke over the texture and used up some retired Vintage Brads. You can bet that I'll be using this set more often!
Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



4 comments:

  1. OK, after seeing this there's no doubt in my mind that I NEED this set. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set, one of my new favs!! Love the fall colors here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Julie, this is soooooo cute!!!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so cute. what a terrific set! tfs

    ReplyDelete