Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have a new stamp set!!! :-)

Well, I have a couple of new stamp sets from the new catalog... and can I tell you how much I love them???!!! This stamp set is 5th Avenue Floral, part of Stampin' Up!'s new Manhattan collection. You'll be seeing a few new cards featuring this stamp set. Oh my, I love it! I stamped the flowers in StazOn Black on Naturals White cardstock, then watercolored using the aquapainter and the ink from the lids of my ink pads. The rest of the ingredients are lots of layers of cardstock (doesn't that make it look very finished off?), the color spritzer, glitter (of course!!!), and my Watercolor Vine jumbo wheel. Add a little paper piercing in the corner and you're done! Took me about 20 min. from an idea of colors to completed card - not bad! The colors are the color challenge of the day at SCS. I'll be offering a watercoloring class soon, so for my local customers, stay tuned. :-)
Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments: