Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Valentine's Day Cards

More from Valentine's Day. This first card is for my youngest son who is totally into trains. I wanted to keep it simple for him and so I stamped the train from Happiness is a Journey in Craft Basic Black on Ski Slope Designer Paper (retired). I punched out some hearts with my Heart to Heart punch and glued it all together. It does look a lot better IRL - sorry about the photo quality.
And this card is for my middle son. I had fun stamping the sentiment and the puffs of smoke over it. Took a little cutting and gluing, but I like the effect. You can click on the photo to enlarge it. I sponged the sky and made the water with my ticket corner punch.
Hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day and did something fun and exciting.
Supplies: Putt Putt, Holidays & Wishes stamp sets. Basic Black, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise cardstock. Ticket Corner Punch, Sponges, Blender Pens.
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment