Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sale-A-Bration! Sweet! Stems, that is!

Yummy! That's the SAB stamp set that the swirl and sentiment are from. SAB? Sale-A-Bration! Here's a card that I'm going to swap with. Hope the other demonstrators like it. I used Sweet Stems for the flower image and colored it in with marker. To finish it off, I gave it a hand drawn frame with my marker and used my color spritzer on the background. I used my crimper on the Lilac piece. I stamped the swirl in VersaMark and then Lilac, then down on the paper to emboss it with Clear EP. With Love was colored with markers and punched with the Word Window, then dotted with a marker. The background on the Pink Passion is the Sanded Background stamp. Add a few rhinestone brads, a bow attached with a mini glue dot and voila! Finished! Looks like a lot of work, but very simple. :-)
Colors are White, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise.
Thanks for visiting the Stamping Station.
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment