Friday, February 20, 2009

Texture for Mother's Day

Time to play with those new texture plates from SU! again. Here's how I made this great back- ground. Ink up the brayer and roll it across the texture plate. Using your multipurpose pad, place your piece of cardstock on the texture plate and cover with the impressions pad and the cover plate. Run the cardstock through your Big Shot as usual. That simple. I found that it works sometimes better than others. There are a few blotches and sometimes it looks like the cardstock slid across the ink, but this one turned out great. The flowers were made with the Polka Dot Punches SAB stamp set and the 5 petal punch. Nice and simple.
Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



4 comments:

  1. WOW, that background looks awesome...love the pretty layered flowers, too!! This is such a beautiful Mother's Day card!! I better get started on mine...Mother's Day will be here before we know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink!! Thanks so much for sharing this card last night, I love it!!
    I love your new blog design also. SO purrty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this . . . my texture plates will be here on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! So sweet in pinks! Love it. How did I miss this one before?? Anyway, it's gorgeous, dahling!

    ReplyDelete