Saturday, September 26, 2009

Autumn Leaves Digi Style

Today's project is another digi scrapbook page. I have hundreds of pictures on my computer that have never been developed because I love to choose the size and cropping of them myself. For this page, I used Sketch Challenge 29 from Stampin' Addicts for my layout. I thought the card layout transferred quite well to the scrapbook page.

And how sweet is it to have the journaling on the page in whatever color and size you want with a shadow??? Yes, I'm hooked.

I'll share a couple of projects tomorrow from last night's class. It was a great time! There was fire involved....Really! :-D

Well, thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station. I wish you many enjoyable hours of crafting.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment