Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tumbling Baby


I made this quite a while ago, but have never shared it with you. I was having fun with the All in the Family stamp set and my square punch. The cool thing is that you just stamp 4 babies and then punch them at different angles. The film strip is made with the double rectangle punch. As you go across the black cardstock, you line up the last rectangle with the punch and keep punching across. That way it stays pretty even. The word "baby" is from a retired stamp set, sorry that I don't remember which one. I colored the baby with my pink stampin' write markers.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station. Have a wonderful evening!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. Wheeeee!! Love this card, it made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!!!! I am sooo lovin that adorable tumbling baby....this is going to make some new parents very happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!! This is adorable! How dare you not share this one until now!! Oh my gosh I love everything about it!! You are so creative, I'm definately stealing -- casing ;) --- your idea. Woo hoo!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete