Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Stamping...Really...I Am!


I've decided to enter a special card into this month's Winter Wonderland contest through Stampin' Up! so I've been a little busy here. I don't have anything new to show you, so I'm giving you a sneak peak of on element on my contest entry. This is the sweetest Nutcracker and because he's so small, he doesn't take long to color. Yahoo on that one! After coloring him in with the small tip on my SU markers, I covered him with Crystal Effects so that he would have the patina of a lacquered toy. I'm not counting on winning, but I really put a lot of thought and dreaming into this project, so I hope it at least makes the board at convention next year.

Well, back to the stamp room to work on this week's class. I'll try to upload some projects from the class next week. Until then....

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Best of luck in the contest GF!! You are super talented, no reason in the world you shouldn't walk away at the top of the heap!! Can't wait to see the rest of it - the nutcracker is making me very curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie, I'm trying so hard to resist this set in the Mini--and you're not helping! Can't wait til you can show us the whole project!

    ReplyDelete