Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog Carnival Coming Soon!

During the past few weeks, I've been showing you some fun projects that I've made with my new My Digital Studio software. Starting this weekend, you'll be able to view projects that some of my demo friends from stampinaddicts.com have created on our blog carnival. Yahoo! I'll have a link on the sidebar, so that you'll be able to find the carnival easily during the next month. Saturday is the kick off...it's sure to be amazing and fun! Please join us there!

My Digital Studio will be available for purchase tomorrow, October first. You can order it through your demo, or emailing me, or ordering online. This is a great way to use those photos that are just sitting on your computer. (Yes, I'm lookin' at you! :-D I know about those photos that have never been printed.)

So, please come join us on this fun adventure of crafting digitally!

Blessings,
Julie

p.s. Q. what do you say to a tent with a split personality?

A. you're two tents

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment