Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cherries Jubilee

I played a challenge this weekend. We were to go to Lamadesigns.com, choose something that inspires us and make a project using that inspiration. I chose this beautiful and cheery Cherry Apron as my inspiration. The DSP is from the Christmas Cocoa set. I stamped the cherries in red on it, so that it would blend. One row of eyelet border is crimped. I used the large polka dot texture plate for the background white, stamped off for the lighter cherry images, popped up the focal cherries and spread some Crystal Effects on them to make the cherries shiny. The mat for the greeting was cut with my Movers & Shapers modern label die. The greeting itself was punched out with the Modern Label Punch.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again. Hope to see you back soon. If there are any stamp sets or techniques that you would like to see me use, please leave a comment here and I'll do what I can.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment