Monday, September 21, 2009

Inspired Thanks

I just love this stamp set Inspired By Nature! It's so simple to use. Makes for a quick and easy card. This Thank You card was made with my Creamy Caramel, Perfect Plum (the color of my living room and dining room), and Old Olive SU markers. I stamped on Naturals White and used the stamping off technique for the grass to appear as a background. The sky was sponged with Bashful Blue. The trick to a light colored sky is to ink your sponge, sponge off on a scrap paper, and then sponge your sky. Works like a charm! The sentiment is from Upsy Daisy, punched out with the Modern Label Punch and matted with the Movers & Shapers Modern Label Die. Two gold brads and a couple of dimensionals to adhere the sentiment and we're done!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. I love this set too, I think it got lost in the shuffle...so many awesome stamp sets came out at the same time that I hardly used this one. I'm so glad you used it again to remind me!! Great card hon!!

    ReplyDelete