Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feeling Sentimental?

 I am!  Yes, I'm feeling sentimental about this wonderful Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Feeling Sentimental.  I love it!  The stamp set also includes a British style phone booth, a large front wheeled bicycle and the word "celebrate".  Gorgeous images and so easy to use for both masculine and feminine cards.  Oh, and don't you think this would also work for a juvenile card?  The pennant was made with Hearts a Flutter stamp set and the Hearts a Flutter Framelits.  The circle was cut from our new Delicate Details Lace Tape.  All of these items are featured in the Spring Catalog.  The colors on this card are Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, and Whisper White. 
Hearts a Flutter stamp set

Hearts a Flutter Framelits

Delicate Details Lace Tape
Aren't these great products?  I'm going to be whipping up a few more things with this stuff.  I'm really loving those pennants!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment