Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nature Sympathy

Do you ever struggle with not wanting to use a traditional sympathy stamp set for a sympathy card?  I do.  Sometimes I get tired of what I have and want to switch it up a little.  So, I found this retired DP in my stash and thought it would make a nice starting point.  I think the Gently Falling set coordinates nicely with it.  And, as always, my Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (40 different sentiments!) came in handy to finish off the card.  The woodgrain folder was used on the background piece and some retired grosgrain ribbon and the retired eyelet punch finished it off.  I love it when a card comes together this easily.  I might have to make a few more for a craft fair fundraiser coming up.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment