Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Challenge Card


Here's another card that I made for today's LSC207 challenge. I have so many strips of Rose Red and Regal Rose, so I thought this would be a good excuse to use them. My other item that I don't usually do is to use every piece cut out by the Big Shot dies. I wove the strips of cardstock together to make the simple background, then glued the flowers on. This was fun! I might just make this into a Mother's Day card. Think it would be acceptable for that? Oh, I have to tell you about this color inspiration. I was at Bible Study last week and we were watching a Beth Moore video. Well, she had the most adorable outfit on, and being the stamper that I am, I had to jot down the color combo because I loved it so much! LOL! I'm going to have to use this combo again.
Supplies for this project are pure and simple: Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Chocolate Chip cardstocks. Flower Layers #3 bigz die and the Big Shot.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment