Friday, April 4, 2014

Best Buds All the Way!

Making a Point, Soft Sky, Pacific Point, Whisper White
My upline is a wonderful woman whom I love to swap with.  Our swaps keep me stamping and reaching for more techniques, layouts, and color combos.  I made this card for our February swaps.  I really wanted to use the Best Buds stamp from Making a Point, one of the hostess stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog.  I haven't been very good about using my fancy paper clips from Stampin' Up! so this card gave me a good excuse to use one.  3 Mini Brads reflect the silver of the fancy paper clip.  The Designer Paper is High Tide from the Occasions Catalog.  (What a fun set of DP!)  The buds were cut out with a framelit from the Apothecary Accents set and the Big Shot.  Best Buds was restamped onto a piece of Soft Sky and cut out with a framelit from the Banners set and the Big Shot.  I used the Soft Sky, Pacific Point, and Smoky Slate Stampin' Write Markers to color in the image. 
Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.  Hope to see you again soon.
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment